• The company was founded in the 1990 and this year completes fifteen years of successful operation.
• The founding executives of the group are taking action in the area of market research, exit polls and communication from the beginnings of the 80tes.
• From the first years of our operation we operated in the wider area of the South – Eastern Europe supporting the extroversion of the Greek companies of that time.
Important milestones of our course
• 1991: We activated important activities at the Balkan counties on behalf of the Greek companies
• 1993 : We realized the first Exit Poll in Greece on behalf of the TV station Antenna for the second round of the elections in Athens
• 1999 : We strengthened our infrastructures with the purchase of properties and the creation of three call centres in Athens, in Thessaloniki and in Heraclio
• 1999: We successfully supported the work of the Greek government dealing with the consequences of the devastating earthquake in Athens. We managed over 100 thousands of calls from earthquake’s victims in 20 days, solving directly small or more serious every day problems.
• 2000 : Growth of innovative services for the citizen on behalf of the Greek government with the operation of the call centre “1464”
• 2000 : Investment in infrastructures, purchase of privately – owned building highly equipped installations of 4500 sm
• 2001: We designed and we materialized the first Citizen Service Centre which was inaugurated by the Prime Minister in Syndagma square. We designed the network for the Citizens Service Centres and we operated on behalf of the Greek government the first 10 centers.
• 2002 : Radio measurements and measurements of newspapers and magazines readability. In collaboration with the French company «Media Metrie» we developed «Media Run» a reliable tool for the measurement and in collaboration with the French company «Ipsos» we developed «Press – Run» a reliable tool for the measurement of the readability of the daily and periodical press.
• 2003 :Planning, development, organization and management of the operation of the first system of electronic governing in Greece. The “Athena Network” which consists of 7 Citizens Service Centres and the call centre “195”. The “Athena Network” has served up today more than 700.000 Athenians.
• 2004 : We materialised successfully the work of informing and serving the visitors of the Olympic Games operating in five languages (Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, and Russian) the call centre of the Athens Urban Transport Organisation
• 2005 : The company is exporting her important experience by exploiting the infrastructures and its personal as well as the possibilities of finding personnel from the countries of the South Eastern Europe and by developing activities in the wider area.
Products and Services
• The companies of the group have developed innovative products and services on behalf of their customers from the private and the public sector.
• The products and the services cover a wide spectrum of activities of market research social and political researches, exit polls, media researches, inventories of shops and households, call centres, information lines, system of customer care, citizens service centres, exit polls, mystery shopping, studies of communication strategy, communication training and evaluating of personnel informative systems, organisation of referenda and electronic voting.
• Common results in the growth of our products is the satisfaction of the specialised needs of each one of our customers emphasising on the quality, the innovation and the long term improvement of its performance.